In the first seven months of the relationship, BeautyStat saw 5,000+ sales with revenues of more than . . .
Launching a New Product for BeautyStat
FIRST SEVEN MONTHS YIELDED
BeautyStat, an acclaimed beauty brand, challenged DFO to take its new product, Universal C Skin Refiner, to a million dollars in revenue – in only seven months.
To deliver results for the client, DFO:
- Built a suite of new creative assets, including logos, a new cart-style site, sales funnel sites, and email marketing/remarketing asset
- Used paid media marketing channels, including Facebook and Pinterest, to drive conversions and sales
- Used its proprietary back and front-end eCommerce sales technology to ensure the product was easily scaled across the globe
- Determined and implemented proper banking capabilities for global eCommerce
- Enabled its in-house customer service function, which includes live agent, email and live chat capabilities, to ensure of customer satisfaction
- Used its shipping and fulfillment facilities in North America, Europe and Asia to ensure BeautyStat customers fast and efficient service